Sunday 20 May 2012

LEESSANG GARY'S response about song jihyo has a new boyfriend...

After news of actress Song Ji Hyo dating her agency’s CEO was announced to the public, the fans wanted to hear the response from her ‘Running Man‘ cast mate Gary. Gary did indeed respond to the fans by writing on his Twitter page on February 2nd, “Did we work this hard on the sketch from the start…? I will work harder now, knowing that there are people out there who care about me enough to tell me to be strong, but no need for that anymore!! There is nothing that I need to be strong about… there are other people out there who are struggling for real… my biggest struggle is finding myself haha.” He later wrote, “Why do I have to listen to people telling me that they are sorry, when they don’t need to be and I don’t need to hear it…?” Gary and Song Ji Hyo are cast mates on popular SBS TV variety program, ‘Running Man’, and have received a lot of love and support by the viewers as the ‘Monday Couple‘.
  Netizens wrote in response to his tweet, “Did Jihyo unni say sorry to you? There was no need for that“, “Gary, Jihyo, be strong!!!!“, “Monday couple is the best!!!“, and more.
Source & Image: Gary’s Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Ji Hyo ace cute and pretty then sulli choi

    ReplyDelete